About Te Aro Astanga Yoga
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in Central Wellington
Buy Yoga Classes
Beginners Courses / Memberships / Multi Pass
Te Aro Astanga Yoga
Price list 2014
Classes 7 days a week at Te Aro Astanga Yoga
Everyday Yoga for everyday people
Whats on This Month
- Early Morning Yoga Classes: Morning classes will run on Mon. Wed. and Friday commencing at 6 am Monday 12th Jan. Rest week from Mon. 9th to Fri. 13th Feb.
- Wellington Anniversary Weekend: There will be no classes on Saturday 17th, Sunday 18th or Monday 19th Jan. due to Wellington anniversary weekend.
- Wellington Acroyoga Master Sessions: Saturday and Sunday 24th and 25th Jan. With Daniel Scott. More details here.
- No Sunday 25th January Led class: Due to the above workshop, there will be no class on Sunday 25th Jan. The first Sunday Led class for 2015 will be on 1st Feb at 10 am.
- Saturday Morning Mysore class Suspended: There will be no Saturday morning Mysore classes until further notice.
- Waitangi Day Weekend: There will be no classes on Fri. 6th, Sat. 7th and Sun. 8th February 2015 due to the Waitangi Day long weekend.
- Rest Week for Mornings: The rest week for the early morning yoga classes is from Mon. 9th to Fri. 13th Feb. Ask Mike if you want to make arrangements to practice in the Studio during the rest week.
- Led Full Primary Series: On Sat. 21st Feb. Mike will again teach a Led Full Primary Series session. Start time is 4 pm and we will go out for a meal afterwards if you feel like it. You do not have to be practicing the Full Primary Series to participate and all passes are valid for this session.
Our next 6 week Beginners course starts on Wed. 11th March. Sessions start at 7pm and finish at about 8.15. The course is suitable for those with little or no previous yoga experience. Cost is $80 or $70 for students and unemployed. For a little more information click here. Booking is essential for these courses. Click here to book.
48 weeks of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga at Te Aro Astanga in 2015. Come join us!